Saturday, October 12, 2013

24 Hours

Hey, guys. So there's 24 hours left in the jam. I know it sounds tight, but this is actually still a pretty good chunk of time. If your project's not yet where you want it, now is a good time to take a fresh look at it, and decide which features you want to prioritize in this last stretch.

Woooooooah, we're halfway there; wooooo-AH-- livin' on a prayer!
Take my hand, we'll make it I'll swe-ar; WOOOO-OH! LIVING ON A PRAY-YAH!
(Youtube wouldn't let me embed this, so I'm doing the next best thing by singing it to you)

On another note, I had the idea that after the development deadline passed, I'd post a .zip archive containing all the games for easy downloading. This would encourage folks to check out all the submissions, not just the handful they see first. Before I do that, though, I want to make sure that you're all down with this. It's a pretty insignificant thing, but I understand that the distribution of one's work can be a touchy subject sometimes. Anyway, tell me what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment