Monday, October 14, 2013

TAG is Over!

Alright, folks-- That's a wrap!

It's midnight on Sunday night / Monday morning, and so the 72-hour development period has ended. Just remember, all submissions must come in by noon tomorrow morning (12 hours from this moment), or they will not be accepted. If you're still developing right now, it's time to make your project work in whatever capacity is realistic, and to send it in.

At the same time on Monday afternoon, I'll be posting a .zip archive with all the games inside of it, for you to download and enjoy at your leisure.

Anyway, I hope TAG #3 went well for you all. I'm really looking forward to digging into the things you guys made. You can expect the final write-up to go online at some point in the afternoon of this Tuesday. There, I'll post a summary and a number of comments for each entry, and will announce the host of TAG #4. 

I hope you're all as excited as I am! 


Now Go To Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment